Over the last two decades Innovation4Media (I4M) has worked with public radio/TV stations, networks and association leaders to analyze and understand the public service and business opportunities of the digital era.
With support from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB), the Wyncote Foundation and many of our country's leading stations we...
- Organized the on-going Public Media Futures Forums.
- Hosted a 12-station project to define the Key Performance Indicators for Public Media Digital Service
- Conducted research in:
- audio streaming and podcasting,
- on-line fundraising,
- email marketing, and
- mobile giving.
- Developed and managed 40 digital service pilot projects through the CPB Digital Innovation Fund.
- Created and managed Public Media Metrics, the first comparative digital analytics service for public broadcasting online properties.
- Organized and managed the Integrated Media Association, the principle industry advisory group for new media strategy and practice in U. S. public broadcasting.
- Organized and managed seven National Public Media Conferences.
- Analyzed the financial performance of public radio news stations for the Pew Research Center’s annual State of the News Media report.